Welcome to FIXPro - Forms Management Software
Ironwood since 1978 has been providing distribution, warehousing and business solutions. We have installed software systems in North America in both United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. We have many Top 100 companies, Medium sized, 3rd party logistics companies and smaller companies using our services and software.
Target markets for our software and solutions:
- Financial Institutions: Banks, Insurance Companies
- Large Resource Companies: Oil, Gas, Mining
- Government Organizations
- Health Care
- 3PL providers and Logistics Companies
- Fulfillment and Distributors
- Print Manufacturers
- Print Distributors
What does this FIXPro software do?
- Stationery inventory management
- Web based requisitioning
- Document fulfillment
- Forms management
- Inventory control
- Pick, pack & fulfillment
- Print on demand
- Reorder notices
- Forms spec sheets
- Revision control
- State specific entitlement
- Forms inventory control
- Backorder processing
- Charge back accounting
- Low Level Reporting by end user owner
Special Notes for unique customers with other systems:
Formos users have reported FIXPro II/RT can be used to help with their Forms Management needs. Call us for more on how to replace this legacy system.
Others have recently integrated FIXPro with Demand Bridge software allowing distributors and brokers to seem-lessly integrate the supply chain data.
We have converted some Bradely Spectrum users before and also some Fogel accounts.
Bradley's software 'Spectrum' is now a XBS offering.
Who uses This Software?
- Banks, credit unions, insurance, print fulfillment - distributors - brokers
Are you tired of duplicate databases: One for inventory control, the other for document specifications?
- Enterprise wide inventory visibility
- Available using MSSQL, MySQL
- Requisition, View and search items online
- Print samples
- Revision control
- Real Time order management system
- New marketing tools to increase customer satisfaction
- Integrate this directly for PRINT ON DEMAND.
What does this mean for most FIXPro customers?
Reduce purchasing, fulfillment and distribution costs! Improve customer satisfaction, increase accuracy, centralize information on items with a specialty in printed items: Forms, Marketing Materials, Manuals, Brochures, Kits, Stationary, Promotional Items and Office Supplies
- By providing a WMS
- Inventory Control
- Requisition and Order Entry
- Low level reporting by forms and print specification for combination purchasing
- re-Order processing
- Charge back accounting and interface
- Shipping Manifest
- EDI, Barcode
- Revision control
- Docket specifications
- State Entitlement
- Subscription services
- Bin Location
- Print on Demand
- Variable Web Input
- Demand Bridge interfaces
- Transportation Management Systems interface
For the simple inventory control situation, where:
- you do not need to track the bins
- you do not need to have a pick list
- you do not need to track backorders
The Supply room system - Standalone
The basic FIXLite program provides a simple to use, inventory system to monitor levels within the supply room. Some customers have integrated a locked gate right into the system to help control walk away situations.
Keywords: forms management software, stationary inventory software, pick pack and fulfillment software, inside consumable distribution, warehouse pick list, print on demand integration, XPPS interface, digital print on demand and inventory control, revision control, state entitlement for forms, forms specification database, forms and marketing materials inventory, marketing and direct mail shop inventory and job sheet, chargeback accounting, supplies inventory software, branch profile and distribution software, facilities management inventory control, shipping and distribution for marketing materials, paper inventory, print management and inventory, print inventory, finished goods print inventory, forms contracting software.